Lead designer and creative strategist for the development of a brand new disease awareness week for a rare disease that limits a person’s ability to digest sucrose (table sugar) causing moderate to severe stomach and digestion problems.
Social Media Branding
Social Media Ads
Contributions to this project include:
The immediate goal of this site was to drive traffic and qualified patient leads with social media while generating awareness for the rare disease, as well as lay a basic framework for ongoing website optimizations and development for future years.
- Rare Disease Awareness Landing Page
- Social media integration with social media share buttons that generate pre-suggested social media posts to increase engagement.
- Dedicated resources page for getting involved with this rare disease
- Social Media Ad Campaign
- Multi-site conversion tracking
This project had an extremely short deadline. From start to launch, there was only a 4 month window, and that includes the time needed for strategy!
- ClientQOL Medical
- DeadlineApril, 2018
- Skills NeededBranding, Logo Design, Web Design, Social Media