As your digital marketing expert, it’s my job to make sure I know exactly what’s going on with your website. Because of that, I’ll need access to some of your digital assets. Here are easy instructions to give me the permissions I need to properly view and manage your Google Analytics account.
Step By Step Instructions to Add a New User in Google Analytics in 2020
- Log in to Google Analytics by visiting analytics.google.com
- Find the “Admin” tab, which should be at the bottom-left of your browser.
- In the FIRST column, find your “Account User Management” section, and click that.
- Click the little blue icon with the plus sign. Then click “Add User.”
- Simply add the email address of the person you wish to invite, making sure to give them EDIT access to your account.